Monday, April 8, 2013

A new adventure

 I have been a slacker. I admit it, I have. I have been neglecting to share my adventures as a rambling writer with you all and I apologize. SO here's a brief sum up of what's been going on. 

   Lately I have been working over time in the create department. I have been visiting blogs of other creative gals and tweaking things I like. My newest adventure is in pattern writing. I love Loom knitting, and I love creating wonderful new creations from my head or tweaking creative ideas from others craniums. 

    I am working on tweaking a fish hat that my cousin sent me. She loved it, but all she had was a picture and it looked crocheted. "never fear!" I can do it, I tell her boldly. And I am working on just that. I am snapping pictures along the way and writing down the steps so that you too can make one if you like. Its looking to be super cute! 
  
  Also I have had a stream of ideas for some baby items that I also will be writing out the patterns for and hope you enjoy. Also will include patterns for those as well. 

  Lastly, I am getting married soon, so I have been wedding planning. And I have been going creativity mad with what I want to do decoration wise. Can I just say that decorating for weddings and babies are like the best things to decorate for. 

 SO with all that said in the next couple days I will have the fish hat up and pics to accompany it. I hope you all love it as much as I do! Have a happy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment